Question:
Having difficulty picking classes because i don't know what i want to be?
i ♥ sarcasm
2007-05-14 17:53:29 UTC
i would like a job in the government, as a lawyer to start out, perhaps, that deals with education, science, and possibly extra cirricular activities and/or Gifted and Talented activies. Are there any jobs like this and what are they?
Three answers:
TygerLily
2007-05-15 11:52:18 UTC
Your core courses are pretty much needed to earn a degree in any area of study. perhaps you should look at taking those first and getting them out of the way while you consider your options for specializing.
tlb5859
2007-05-15 02:00:04 UTC
I would take all my required classes first such as English, History, Science, and Math. By then you should know better what field you want to go into and then take the required courses for that degree. Check with the guidance counselor at the scholl, they should be able to direct you. Good luck!!
Support Breast Cancer Research
2007-05-17 22:03:12 UTC
I am going to believe you are either starting college or are already enrolled. You should start off with liberal arts if you are still undecided. I am currently enrolled in liberal arts. It gives you a broad spectrum off every subject.Try political science coure,any womans course,economics etc. Regardless maybe by your second semester youll have a concept of what you might be interested in. Good Luck