Question:
Where can I find website resources (and grant-writers) to find grants for a non-profit?
LessFatMoreFit
2007-05-15 04:12:12 UTC
I'm setting up a non-profit dedicated to helping parents of all economic levels become more healthy, while equipping the parents the ultimate target is preventing childhood obesity, ultimately leading healthier more productive lives.
One answer:
mommadolls
2007-05-16 05:09:45 UTC
I am a Grant Writer. My fee is 6% of the total grant request OR $1,000.00 flat rate before set up. Let me know if you are interested.